Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Post Reply
User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 2331
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: TransBeauty Links Upload42

Post by admind4 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:56 pm

Karnivore wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm
Is there a reason this filehost is used? One video takes an entire day because the free limit is set at something like 20kbps, utterly pointless uploading there IMO>
Buy a premium account https://xubster.com/free30166.html

xda
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:15 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by xda » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 am

Hey,
My wishlist topic was disapproved because - "The message contains links to illegal or pirated software."
Is this mistake? Because I posted 2 links to footfetish video site.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:49 am

xda wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 am
Hey,
My wishlist topic was disapproved because - "The message contains links to illegal or pirated software."
Is this mistake? Because I posted 2 links to footfetish video site.
Hi, Please post with respect to rules,
Thanks.

tongat
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by tongat » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:40 pm

dear admind4, pls add some foot worship video sir, its full of pov video :D

NotL3n

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by NotL3n » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:07 am

Hello,
I know that Under Girls Feet is on the banned list but recently, despite this, you granted a request and uploaded new videos from that studio onto the site. Would it be possoble for you to do that again? That studio has great content.
If so I had a request...
Thanks in advance for your time!

darkindividual
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:49 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by darkindividual » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:38 am

Hey I noticed on the Requestshop there is a message advising
"Paid Requests - Save 75% - from ManyVids, IWantClips, Clips4Sale, MFC Share, Modelhub, APClips.com"
Can you explain this please? Does this I can purchase all clips on these sites for only 25% of there advertised price?

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:27 am

darkindividual wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:38 am
Hey I noticed on the Requestshop there is a message advising
"Paid Requests - Save 75% - from ManyVids, IWantClips, Clips4Sale, MFC Share, Modelhub, APClips.com"
Can you explain this please? Does this I can purchase all clips on these sites for only 25% of there advertised price?
Yes, it does. But except Banned studios. Admind4 will explain more detailed.

darkindividual
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:49 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by darkindividual » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:05 pm

Rob wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:27 am
darkindividual wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:38 am
Hey I noticed on the Requestshop there is a message advising
"Paid Requests - Save 75% - from ManyVids, IWantClips, Clips4Sale, MFC Share, Modelhub, APClips.com"
Can you explain this please? Does this I can purchase all clips on these sites for only 25% of there advertised price?
Yes, it does. But except Banned studios. Admind4 will explain more detailed.
Thank you, if this is the case I'm keen to learn more. An offer like this can't be refused.

JB:)
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by JB:) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Hey, do you will allow Manyvids request again in the future? Thx!

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 2331
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:31 pm

JB:) wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:54 pm
Hey, do you will allow Manyvids request again in the future? Thx!
may be

Post Reply