Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
Lurker

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Lurker » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:55 pm

paul wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:45 pm
Can anyone verify that the ubiqfile premium payment is still legitimate? I select the first paypal option and get redirected to fshpay.com. Sometimes it doesn't work, but when it does, it goes to paypal. However, paypal shows the payment is going to Bui Hien Giang for "Monthly SEO service for strong keyword dominance." That is terribly suspicious.
I have the same problem, what did you end up doing? it sent me to a site called litevouch.com??

Rob

Post by Rob » Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:15 am

Lurker wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:34 pm
Rob wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 10:51 am
Hi dear users of the site, please be aware Admind4 stop coming to the froum, so i recommend halt buying account just to get access to Premium section, buy it only to download site content. i Do not know what happend to him, or this forum will come back or not.

Thanks for being with us for a quit some time. be well.
has he came back in the mean time? so for clarification, the videos and pictures visible on the main site i can download after buying ubiqfile premium right?
Hi not yet, yes that's right you can download them.

Rob

Post by Rob » Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:18 am

paul wrote:
Can anyone verify that the ubiqfile premium payment is still legitimate? I select the first paypal option and get redirected to fshpay.com. Sometimes it doesn't work, but when it does, it goes to paypal. However, paypal shows the payment is going to Bui Hien Giang for "Monthly SEO service for strong keyword dominance." That is terribly suspicious.
Lurker wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:55 pm
paul wrote:
I have the same problem, what did you end up doing? it sent me to a site called litevouch.com??
ubiqfile premium payment is legitimate, it should work without problem. it maybe the ads redirect you, try a diffrent web browser, or choose a diffrent payment method.

paul

Post by paul » Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:51 am

Rob wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:18 am
paul wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:55 pm
paul wrote:
ubiqfile premium payment is legitimate, it should work without problem. it maybe the ads redirect you, try a diffrent web browser, or choose a diffrent payment method.
Yes, it worked fine. It sent me an email when I got to the checkout confirming what the order was for. I looked up the name and service just for curiosity's sake and found a poorly put together site offering those services. My guess is the payments are being claimed by the 'business', instead of ubiqfile, for whatever reason.
And while it worked for me, I wasn't actually redirected to a website, paypal just redirected me to their payment confirmation. I wouldn't have done it without seeing the email confirming what I was about to pay for.

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:14 pm

Yeah it ended up working for me as well, the process was a bit strange, i had to speak with someone and they gave me the code manually so i could pay trough another site because i did not want to give up my information, but it is what it is it worked 👍🏼

dokoham

Post by dokoham » Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:49 pm

fix the ubiqfile download on onlyspanking please
cannot see the download link now

paul

Post by paul » Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:17 pm

any plans to update the nor cal content? The last one was their post from 7/6/2021. They are on indefinite hiatus now, so no additional updates should be needed after the remaining ones are added.