Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
ImportantOutsider

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by ImportantOutsider » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:06 am

Is anyone else having issues with buying the xubster subscription with the Visa/MC options? All three seem to not work for me, and their support email suggested I use a reseller, which means I wouldn't qualify for the premium shop.

tygct

Post by tygct » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 am

Hey admin, is the paid request service available again?? I'm planning on requesting a few ManyVids videos...
If paid request is not available is Manyvids supported for premium users?

admind4
Site Admin

Post by admind4 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:27 pm

tygct wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 am
Hey admin, is the paid request service available again?? I'm planning on requesting a few ManyVids videos...
If paid request is not available is Manyvids supported for premium users?
support for premium users now

mazova

Post by mazova » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:15 pm

Hi, my premium request was fulfilled AFTER my premium expired
https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?p=11425#p11425
Now I cannot download the videos I requested because they exceed 500mb.
can you give me access to download at least the vids I requested myself? this would be fair.

mazova

Post by mazova » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:29 pm

To all the people who are hesitating now whether it's worth getting premium here or not. I had my premium account here for 2 years, and my verdict: NO, it's not .
reasons:

1. The requests get fulfilled very rarely. You can wait for a month or 2. Now calculate yourself how many videos you can get for your membership and see if it's worth it.

2. If you have a monthly or 6-month membership, it's very likely that you will get your videos only AFTER your premium ends, and then you will not be able even to download it. There's a size limit that you can download with a free account.
This is exactly what happened to me. The videos that I requested and paid for are not accessible for me.

3. As you can see nobody even replied to my issue above. Nobody cares. You pay them a very decent amount of money for the membership, but you get no decent customer service. Even not a reply.

admind4
Site Admin

Post by admind4 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:44 pm

mazova wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:29 pm
free and prem req published - feb 10, feb 26, mar 10. next mar 22-23.
but we had any problems in January...

Rob

Post by Rob » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:15 am

mazova wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:29 pm
To all the people who are hesitating now whether it's worth getting premium here or not. I had my premium account here for 2 years, and my verdict: NO, it's not .
reasons:

1. The requests get fulfilled very rarely. You can wait for a month or 2. Now calculate yourself how many videos you can get for your membership and see if it's worth it.

2. If you have a monthly or 6-month membership, it's very likely that you will get your videos only AFTER your premium ends, and then you will not be able even to download it. There's a size limit that you can download with a free account.
This is exactly what happened to me. The videos that I requested and paid for are not accessible for me.

3. As you can see nobody even replied to my issue above. Nobody cares. You pay them a very decent amount of money for the membership, but you get no decent customer service. Even not a reply.
Hi sorry for any inconvenience, But there isn't any better deal around the net, go look for yourself, with us you will get much more clips instead spend money buying them yourself

kinky1

Post by kinky1 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:43 am

I agree with Rob… the forum surely had delays in Jan/Feb, but otherwise they have been doing a great job and I am very satisfied with the overall value the forum provides… I have already renewed once and fully intend to renew again… hopefully the challenges they had do not get repeated and they keep doing great work :)!

llmdez

Post by llmdez » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:08 pm

I have a few questions. Can I make paid requests and who do I PM to make a paid requests? Do I need a Xubster account in addition to the money I paid for the request in order to download? Also, I want to confirm if the price of paid requests is 15%. Thanks.

mazova

Post by mazova » Tue May 03, 2022 12:13 am

Rob wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:15 am
Hi sorry for any inconvenience, But there isn't any better deal around the net, go look for yourself, with us you will get much more clips instead spend money buying them yourself
I'll give it another try. Hopefully it was indeed just a temporary issue with the fulfilments.