Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
TR4TOPAL
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by TR4TOPAL » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:23 pm

can i request same clip again ? (in free section)

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm

TR4TOPAL wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:23 pm
can i request same clip again ? (in free section)
for the premium section only

camtheman89
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:57 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by camtheman89 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:12 pm

Will paid requests ever come back?

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:58 pm

camtheman89 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:12 pm
Will paid requests ever come back?
no

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:10 am

camtheman89 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:12 pm
Will paid requests ever come back?
our efforts are focused on free and premium requests

hn9196
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:32 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by hn9196 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:38 pm

Hi,
i have read the rules. But i didnt find that particular info: is there any (price )limitetaion for a request (premium)? The most requested that are fulfilled goes up to 50$
regard

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:13 pm

hn9196 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:38 pm
Hi,
i have read the rules. But i didnt find that particular info: is there any (price )limitetaion for a request (premium)? The most requested that are fulfilled goes up to 50$
regard
For free - Maximum order total 25$
For premium - Maximum order total 50$

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:45 pm

We had some problem with registration, everything was fixed

hn9196
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:32 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by hn9196 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:10 am

i have a question regard to this rule:
7. For Clips4Sale don't mix links, one studio per a topic. Minimum order total 45$

My request include 2 Studios with total about 50$.
Should i open 2 Topic paralel? Or one topic after another (when the the first one is fulfuiled)?

(I read these rule after I had received access to Premium)

Thanks

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:20 pm

hn9196 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:10 am
i have a question regard to this rule:
7. For Clips4Sale don't mix links, one studio per a topic. Minimum order total 45$

My request include 2 Studios with total about 50$.
Should i open 2 Topic paralel? Or one topic after another (when the the first one is fulfuiled)?

(I read these rule after I had received access to Premium)

Thanks
Hi, yes open second topic for another studio (only a single active request is allowed) after first one is fulfilled.

Post Reply