Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
wolfie

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by wolfie » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 am

Hey Rob,

Thank you for accepting me into the group. I have two questions. Thank you kindly in advance. :mrgreen:

1. Can you please tell me how safe using a CC is to join premium ? I've signed up to Keep2share before and got ripped. So better to use PayPal or Crypto perhaps ? Any advice is appreciated.

I would like to do my part and help by joining. I've spent a small fortune on these stores in the past so this will be a MASSIVE saving for sure !

2. How does this work? Is the administratior like a Rich Uncle Pennybags and just pays for the all vids or has spirit magic fingers and can obtain whatever clips he/she desires ? If so that's pretty cool !

Dont feel you have to answer the second question I'm just curious & being nosey :) Always thought it would be awesome to be able to load up your cart with whatever you wanted and not have to spend a ton of $$$

Hope everyone is keeping sane if your currently under LOCKDOWN. I'm from New Zealand and it's a mess here...

Rob

Post by Rob » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:23 pm

wolfie wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 am
Hey Rob,

Thank you for accepting me into the group. I have two questions. Thank you kindly in advance. :mrgreen:

1. Can you please tell me how safe using a CC is to join premium ? I've signed up to Keep2share before and got ripped. So better to use PayPal or Crypto perhaps ? Any advice is appreciated.

I would like to do my part and help by joining. I've spent a small fortune on these stores in the past so this will be a MASSIVE saving for sure !

2. How does this work? Is the administratior like a Rich Uncle Pennybags and just pays for the all vids or has spirit magic fingers and can obtain whatever clips he/she desires ? If so that's pretty cool !

Dont feel you have to answer the second question I'm just curious & being nosey :) Always thought it would be awesome to be able to load up your cart with whatever you wanted and not have to spend a ton of $$$

Hope everyone is keeping sane if your currently under LOCKDOWN. I'm from New Zealand and it's a mess here...
Hi,
1) I don't recommend any way above other ways, but every official way and confirmed resales are trustworthy.
2) Not exactly.

lemy798

Post by lemy798 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 am

Are we gonna get a crackdown on the metric ton of non foot fetish related vids?

Rob

Post by Rob » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:32 am

lemy798 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 am
Are we gonna get a crackdown on the metric ton of non foot fetish related vids?
No, most fetish categorizes are welcome. ;)

JasonFoot92

Post by JasonFoot92 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:39 pm

I felt the same way as lemy798 at first, but i'm actually glad that admind4 posts other fetish clips. It helps the site to grow and become more popular, which will help them to post more foot fetish clips in the future.

Teaser

Post by Teaser » Tue May 05, 2020 2:25 am

hey guys , admin please some clips from {{sole mates }} we love teaser stuffs like sole mates especial stitch model please ,because the clips4sale restricted with request shop . iam new
i forget my email last time so i made new one .
Last edited by Teaser on Tue May 05, 2020 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImportantOutsider

Post by ImportantOutsider » Fri May 08, 2020 2:23 am

quick question, how do I indicate a price for a MFC Share video in a wishlist request, when it is only listed in tokens? Do I take the price from another site?
Thanks.

admind4
Site Admin

Post by admind4 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:28 am

ImportantOutsider wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:23 am
quick question, how do I indicate a price for a MFC Share video in a wishlist request, when it is only listed in tokens? Do I take the price from another site?
Thanks.
1 Token = 0.10$
10 Tokens = 1$
50 Tokens = 5$
100 Tokens = 10$

guyfawkes29

Post by guyfawkes29 » Sun May 10, 2020 2:12 am

Hello. I was wondering about how long it takes to get access to the SpankShop? I followed the steps several days ago and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

admind4
Site Admin

Post by admind4 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:42 am

guyfawkes29 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:12 am
Hello. I was wondering about how long it takes to get access to the SpankShop? I followed the steps several days ago and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything.
1 way - write here

Code: Select all

http://onlyspanking.org/?do=feedback