Reorganization of Site Format / Question About Certain Videos

Talk about anything here!
Zer0

Reorganization of Site Format / Question About Certain Videos

Post by Zer0 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Hey D4, idk if you want me to create a new thread everytime I want to talk about something new, or if you want to keep things refined to the original "Hey D4" thread, so please let me know which one you'd prefer, or whichever would be more convenient to you. Now onto the topics I wanna talk about. First, I know I speak for many others when I say that the cucciolopage, footdominas, and barefoot nudity videos are just taking over the entire website. Now I have no idea if you have a foot fetish yourself (which could explain why you may be choosing to upload these videos over others), or if you're just following some really long request from a while ago, but it just seems odd that the majority of the new videos posted are from one of those 3 studios, or maybe even dreamgirls in socks. I have some bias here obviously, because those videos don't appeal to me personally, but I just think that we should maybe vary things a bit more. If you're uploading those studios' videos specifically because you find them enjoying, then by all means, do continue. What I'm afraid of is just that you're uploading them all for a single person's long request, or possible even worse, because you THINK people will like those videos.

Now onto my suggestion for a new organizational style for the page: I suggest we have entire pages dedicated to studios. I assume you already have a ton of the clips from the studios from a siterip or something, so what you could do is for example, put all the cucciolopage videos on a single cucciolopage siterip page. This would greatly reduce the clutter of the website, and overall make it easier to navigate. This may even bring in more visitors, because of the smoother experience.

Sorry about the long message, and sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries here, but I just felt like it needed to be asked.

admind4
Site Admin

Re: Reorganization of Site Format / Question About Certain Videos

Post by admind4 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Now onto the topics I wanna talk about. First, I know I speak for many others when I say that the cucciolopage, footdominas, and barefoot nudity videos are just taking over the entire website. Now I have no idea if you have a foot fetish yourself (which could explain why you may be choosing to upload these videos over others), or if you're just following some really long request from a while ago, but it just seems odd that the majority of the new videos posted are from one of those 3 studios
-for this I made "User Request"
Now onto my suggestion for a new organizational style for the page: I suggest we have entire pages dedicated to studios. I assume you already have a ton of the clips from the studios from a siterip or something, so what you could do is for example, put all the cucciolopage videos on a single cucciolopage siterip page
the site also has sections on studios and genres, is not it?

admind4
Site Admin

Re: Reorganization of Site Format / Question About Certain Videos

Post by admind4 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:20 pm

idk if you want me to create a new thread everytime I want to talk about something new, or if you want to keep things refined to the original "Hey D4" thread, so please let me know which one you'd prefer, or whichever would be more convenient to you.
over here - viewforum.php?f=2, can be a new topic, as want