Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
echo1911
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:01 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by echo1911 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:23 pm

Hello, what does it mean if after 2 days my request at "Wishlist" was labeled "[planned]" ?
Thank you

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Sun May 10, 2020 5:51 pm

echo1911 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:23 pm
Hello, what does it mean if after 2 days my request at "Wishlist" was labeled "[planned]" ?
Thank you
Hi, it means, Requested clips are in process and going to post on ffetish soon.

vaantar
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by vaantar » Wed May 13, 2020 1:51 pm

hello can i resquest from

Code: Select all

kinkbomb.com
is it okey ?

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:37 pm

vaantar wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 1:51 pm
hello can i resquest from

Code: Select all

kinkbomb.com
is it okey ?
no

zetron
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by zetron » Wed May 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Is there a list of c4s studios that are banned? The old list is gone now

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:00 pm

zetron wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:02 pm
Is there a list of c4s studios that are banned? The old list is gone now
4. Requests from store Clips4Sale only in the RequestsShop

zetron
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by zetron » Fri May 22, 2020 5:15 pm

admind4 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:00 pm
zetron wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:02 pm
Is there a list of c4s studios that are banned? The old list is gone now
4. Requests from store Clips4Sale only in the RequestsShop
Understood.
Another question: are there limits even for premium users? I saw a few topics in the archive that I presume came from RequestsShop and they were from c4s.

User avatar
Gogglebox
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:04 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Gogglebox » Fri May 29, 2020 9:15 am

d4 u best person i met him on the forum even we got some huge problems between us before, so i forget all old our problems iam here
as a new person loving u & rob ;)

User avatar
JasonFoot92
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by JasonFoot92 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:44 pm

I hope i don't annoy you guys with my private messages. :D I just want to help this site grow.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Sun May 31, 2020 7:02 pm

JasonFoot92 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:44 pm
I hope i don't annoy you guys with my private messages. :D I just want to help this site grow.
Hi JasonFoot92
We'll be happy to hear from you ;) thank you for caring about the site.

Post Reply