Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
User avatar
Rob
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:59 am

tree_poplar wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:51 pm
Rob wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:53 am
viperorton wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:34 pm
Hi, I'm new to the forum and thinking of buying a premium account to support the site, but I have a few questions first, If you guys don't mind me asking.

1) How likely are premium requests to be fulfilled?

2) Can I request clips from any fetish? (Not just foot, spanking, asian)

3) Why are there no posts In the premium section? It's because I'm not a premium user so I can't see them?


Thank you in advance for your responses and keep up the good work!

Hi, welcome,
1) Premium requests will be fulfilled (Lead time ~7-14 days), only C4S requests have possibility to be unfulfilled (studio gets banned).
2) most yes.
3) Free users can't access this section and see the posts.
I'm also considering buying premium access, but also have questions.
1) Is there also some $ cap, that premium users can't cross? And can't mixed studios/performers?
2) Most? So, what you will not fullfilled?
thanks ;)
Hi, permium users can:
Request from Allowed stores: Clips4Sale, IWantClips, ManyVids, Modelhub, APClips.com, MFC Share.
Maximum order total per request is 50$
*** For Clips4Sale's requests:
1) do not mix links from different studios.
2) check banned studios (which one can not request for) -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3563
3) minimum order total for a request is 30$

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:33 pm

tree_poplar wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:54 am
Rob wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:59 am
tree_poplar wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:51 pm


I'm also considering buying premium access, but also have questions.
1) Is there also some $ cap, that premium users can't cross? And can't mixed studios/performers?
2) Most? So, what you will not fullfilled?
thanks ;)
Hi, permium users can:
Request from Allowed stores: Clips4Sale, IWantClips, ManyVids, Modelhub, APClips.com, MFC Share.
Maximum order total per request is 50$
*** For Clips4Sale's requests:
1) do not mix links from different studios.
2) check banned studios (which one can not request for) -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3563
3) minimum order total for a request is 30$
Thanks Rob.
Last question. Can I have more that one topic active in Premium Section, or just one?
No, only one active request at premium section (in each 7-14 days) but at the same time you can have a request at free section.

facecuck
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:05 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by facecuck » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 am

Rob wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:37 am
facecuck wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:08 am
Hi everyone,

is anyone else getting the problem where they can't download anything at all from xubster, even if it is within limits?

I just get this "wrong captcha" message. But there is no captcha or timer displayed in the first place.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, are you using a VPN app? if yes try to download without it.
Hi, no VPN here. It doesn't seem to work on any browser I try, it's really strange. Just get that "wrong captcha" message even though no captcha is displayed.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:33 pm

facecuck wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 am
Rob wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:37 am
facecuck wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:08 am
Hi everyone,

is anyone else getting the problem where they can't download anything at all from xubster, even if it is within limits?

I just get this "wrong captcha" message. But there is no captcha or timer displayed in the first place.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, are you using a VPN app? if yes try to download without it.
Hi, no VPN here. It doesn't seem to work on any browser I try, it's really strange. Just get that "wrong captcha" message even though no captcha is displayed.
You should solve a captcha like pic below, if you can't see this captcha on your download page it is most likely the problem is on your side. try to install (re-install) flash player.
Clip_3.jpg
Clip_3.jpg (110 KiB) Viewed 3713 times

miza7000
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by miza7000 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:47 pm

I have some personal clips from HFW and i would like to share (in the future ) right here but with my " own links" on xubster ofc ,
is that possible ?

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 4102
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:28 am

miza7000 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:47 pm
I have some personal clips from HFW and i would like to share (in the future ) right here but with my " own links" on xubster ofc ,
is that possible ?
It's impossible. You can share your collection with me via wetransfer.

jhlz
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by jhlz » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:00 pm

Hi, I'm a premium user just joined the forum. May I know what are the differences between the premium users and free users on requesting videos? Thanks for your reply!

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:51 pm

jhlz wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:00 pm
Hi, I'm a premium user just joined the forum. May I know what are the differences between the premium users and free users on requesting videos? Thanks for your reply!
Hi, welcome.
1) studios they can request from is different (studios may change by time) *.
2) Premium requests will be fulfilled for sure (only C4S studios has a chance to get ban)


* For free users:
Allowed stores: Clips4Sale, Modelhub, APClips.com, MFC Share
Forbidden stores: IWantClips, ManyVids

* For premium users:
Allowed stores: Clips4Sale, IWantClips, ManyVids, Modelhub, APClips.com, MFC Share
Forbidden stores: -

jhlz
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by jhlz » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:23 am

Thanks for your clarification! I have read the studio ban list and saw some videos appeared several times.
Does it mean that I can NEVER try to request videos from those studios or, I actually can try but the result is a matter of luck? As I saw that your ffetish site has a lot of videos from banned studios.
Appreciate your patience.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:10 am

jhlz wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:23 am
Thanks for your clarification! I have read the studio ban list and saw some videos appeared several times.
Does it mean that I can NEVER try to request videos from those studios or, I actually can try but the result is a matter of luck? As I saw that your ffetish site has a lot of videos from banned studios.
Appreciate your patience.
Yes, you can request a banned studio if it passes a period of time (like 2 months) from it's ban date. but like you said, the result is a matter of luck.

Post Reply