Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
miza7000
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by miza7000 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:35 am

Hi admin i just want to know if you can reupload/re-edit this video

Code: Select all

https://ffetish.video/55616-worship-lily-boyd-shh-dont-get-caught-silent-foot-joi.html
it's been a long time but the file seems corrupt , the video start freezing at 4:33 to 5:37...

Also when you downloaded from Onlyfans what kind of software or script did you used to "extract" ?

and finally can you put the model names when you upload pictures from feetheat and hosetoes please ?

like these girls for example

Code: Select all

https://www3.ffetish.photos/75932-jodresr-feet-heat.html 
https://www3.ffetish.photos/75300-lilisums-feet-heat.html 
Thank you!

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3627
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 pm

miza7000 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:35 am
Hi admin i just want to know if you can reupload/re-edit this video

Code: Select all

https://ffetish.video/55616-worship-lily-boyd-shh-dont-get-caught-silent-foot-joi.html
it's been a long time but the file seems corrupt , the video start freezing at 4:33 to 5:37...

Also when you downloaded from Onlyfans what kind of software or script did you used to "extract" ?

and finally can you put the model names when you upload pictures from feetheat and hosetoes please ?

like these girls for example

Code: Select all

https://www3.ffetish.photos/75932-jodresr-feet-heat.html 
https://www3.ffetish.photos/75300-lilisums-feet-heat.html 
Thank you!
It is a original videos:

Code: Select all

https://ffetish.video/55616-worship-lily-boyd-shh-dont-get-caught-silent-foot-joi.html
These sets have only titles:

Code: Select all

https://www3.ffetish.photos/75932-jodresr-feet-heat.html 
https://www3.ffetish.photos/75300-lilisums-feet-heat.html 

miza7000
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by miza7000 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:48 pm

admind4 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 pm
miza7000 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:35 am
Hi admin i just want to know if you can reupload/re-edit this video

Code: Select all

https://ffetish.video/55616-worship-lily-boyd-shh-dont-get-caught-silent-foot-joi.html
it's been a long time but the file seems corrupt , the video start freezing at 4:33 to 5:37...

Also when you downloaded from Onlyfans what kind of software or script did you used to "extract" ?

and finally can you put the model names when you upload pictures from feetheat and hosetoes please ?

like these girls for example

Code: Select all

https://www3.ffetish.photos/75932-jodresr-feet-heat.html 
https://www3.ffetish.photos/75300-lilisums-feet-heat.html 
Thank you!
It is a original videos:

Code: Select all

https://ffetish.video/55616-worship-lily-boyd-shh-dont-get-caught-silent-foot-joi.html
These sets have only titles:

Code: Select all

https://www3.ffetish.photos/75932-jodresr-feet-heat.html 
https://www3.ffetish.photos/75300-lilisums-feet-heat.html 
Well, that's unfortunate for the video :( and what about the onlyfans question ?

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3627
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:50 am

miza7000 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:48 pm
admind4 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 pm
miza7000 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:35 am
Hi admin i just want to know if you can reupload/re-edit this video

Code: Select all

https://ffetish.video/55616-worship-lily-boyd-shh-dont-get-caught-silent-foot-joi.html
it's been a long time but the file seems corrupt , the video start freezing at 4:33 to 5:37...

Also when you downloaded from Onlyfans what kind of software or script did you used to "extract" ?

and finally can you put the model names when you upload pictures from feetheat and hosetoes please ?

like these girls for example

Code: Select all

https://www3.ffetish.photos/75932-jodresr-feet-heat.html 
https://www3.ffetish.photos/75300-lilisums-feet-heat.html 
Thank you!
It is a original videos:

Code: Select all

https://ffetish.video/55616-worship-lily-boyd-shh-dont-get-caught-silent-foot-joi.html
These sets have only titles:

Code: Select all

https://www3.ffetish.photos/75932-jodresr-feet-heat.html 
https://www3.ffetish.photos/75300-lilisums-feet-heat.html 
Well, that's unfortunate for the video :( and what about the onlyfans question ?
We don't work with Onlyfans

miza7000
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by miza7000 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:39 am

Okay !

scs39
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by scs39 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:54 am

Hello,
I hope this question doesn't bother you, but I just wanted to ask if there is any prediction on when the clips that are currently "planned" in the free section will be uploaded onto ffetish.video
Thank you for all the amazing work you do
Best Regards

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3627
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:14 pm

scs39 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:54 am
Hello,
I hope this question doesn't bother you, but I just wanted to ask if there is any prediction on when the clips that are currently "planned" in the free section will be uploaded onto ffetish.video
Thank you for all the amazing work you do
Best Regards
15-16 May

scs39
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by scs39 » Wed May 12, 2021 7:40 pm

Thank you for your answer! :)

F00tickler
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Time Estimation

Post by F00tickler » Thu May 13, 2021 11:14 pm

I think it would be good to give some indication of how long it takes to fill an order. I’m not trying to rush anyone.. I understand a big order takes time to acquire but if I had a better idea of the approximate timeframe, I wouldn’t hafta keep popping on here every day.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Time Estimation

Post by Rob » Fri May 14, 2021 5:48 am

F00tickler wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:14 pm
I think it would be good to give some indication of how long it takes to fill an order. I’m not trying to rush anyone.. I understand a big order takes time to acquire but if I had a better idea of the approximate timeframe, I wouldn’t hafta keep popping on here every day.
Hi requests lead time mentioned in topic infomations.
Paid request: Lead time ~1-7 days
Premium: Lead time ~7-14 days
Free (If request selected): Lead time ~14-31 days only for best requests

Post Reply