Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
Jon97
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:08 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Jon97 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:35 am

Hello, apologies if these questions have already been asked and I missed them.

I noticed the clips4sale bans link no longer has anything in it, does that mean I can request any studio from Clips4sale like Foot Mode FF?

I also wanted to know more information about paid requests, are they 85% off the original price as posted on C4S? So if I request lets say 20 videos which total 200$, do I only need to pay $30 in BTC or LTC? I'm asking because I wanted to buy a large amount of videos from a few studios in bulk.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:49 am

Jon97 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:35 am
Hello, apologies if these questions have already been asked and I missed them.

I noticed the clips4sale bans link no longer has anything in it, does that mean I can request any studio from Clips4sale like Foot Mode FF?

I also wanted to know more information about paid requests, are they 85% off the original price as posted on C4S? So if I request lets say 20 videos which total 200$, do I only need to pay $30 in BTC or LTC? I'm asking because I wanted to buy a large amount of videos from a few studios in bulk.
Hi, at the moment C4S is forbidden to request from for free & premium users.
Only paid requests can request from it, yes 85% off will apply to requests. you can request any C4S studio but there is no warranty to providing these clips because it may not be possible.

bigballer1738
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by bigballer1738 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:20 am

Hello for the premium requests paid, do they have to be spanking, or can they be other fetishes from c4s like satin etc. Would like to know if i can have a paid request

User avatar
nicko
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by nicko » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:13 pm

i have a question; the latest update for feet heat is 2021-04-29 what happened?

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:12 am

nicko wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:13 pm
i have a question; the latest update for feet heat is 2021-04-29 what happened?
Most clips are upload by request, it may possible there was no new request.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:13 am

bigballer1738 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:20 am
Hello for the premium requests paid, do they have to be spanking, or can they be other fetishes from c4s like satin etc. Would like to know if i can have a paid request
Please send a PM to admind4,
https://network22.cc/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=2

SolesDude
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:53 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by SolesDude » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Hello, is there a way to download ffetish.photos sets without having a premium xubster account? Thanks in advance!

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 3614
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:55 am

SolesDude wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Hello, is there a way to download ffetish.photos sets without having a premium xubster account? Thanks in advance!
one way buy a premium account

Post Reply