Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Read the Global Rules -> https://network22.cc/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19
vaantar
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by vaantar » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:11 pm

i just have a question
is it a bug ? my request was locked and planned and when i logged today i found it open and not planned

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by admind4 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:33 pm

vaantar wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:11 pm
i just have a question
is it a bug ? my request was locked and planned and when i logged today i found it open and not planned
We tried twice, it is impossible to get these videos

vaantar
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by vaantar » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:58 pm

anyway you are doing a good job , good luck and thank you

ThatSoleFan
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by ThatSoleFan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:48 pm

Is the site Allyoucanfeet.com not allowed for requests? I don't want to bug or be rude to admin, so I'll just ask here.

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:09 am

ThatSoleFan wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:48 pm
Is the site Allyoucanfeet.com not allowed for requests? I don't want to bug or be rude to admin, so I'll just ask here.
No it is not banned.

Footsy1
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Footsy1 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Why is clips4sale studio 5159 banned?

User avatar
Rob
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by Rob » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:50 am

Footsy1 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:31 pm
Why is clips4sale studio 5159 banned?
-at any time any studio can get banned!

Karnivore
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:21 pm

TransBeauty Links Upload42

Post by Karnivore » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm

Is there a reason this filehost is used? One video takes an entire day because the free limit is set at something like 20kbps, utterly pointless uploading there IMO>

User avatar
admind4
Site Admin
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 am

Re: TransBeauty Links Upload42

Post by admind4 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:56 pm

Karnivore wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm
Is there a reason this filehost is used? One video takes an entire day because the free limit is set at something like 20kbps, utterly pointless uploading there IMO>
Buy a premium account https://xubster.com/free30166.html

xda
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:15 am

Re: Questions & Feedbacks From Users

Post by xda » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 am

Hey,
My wishlist topic was disapproved because - "The message contains links to illegal or pirated software."
Is this mistake? Because I posted 2 links to footfetish video site.

Post Reply