D4 Appreciation Thread

Talk about anything here!
Zer0

D4 Appreciation Thread

Post by Zer0 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:11 am

Hey D4, I'm writing this post because I just took another look at the site and saw that you've already begun uploading some of my videos. Wow, I'm amazed. Even though you've been keeping true to your word for other, a little part of me still doubted that you'd actually go out of your way to take my requests and upload them. I know I've said this enough times already, but truly, thank you. Thanks for putting in so much work on the site. I know you're getting paid from referrals to hotlink's premium account services, but I really think you deserve to get paid more for what you do. Consider putting some ads in non-intrusive places on the site, like the very bottom or sides. You could easily get a lot more money with the amount of traffic the site gets daily. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some ads, if it means that you'll go out of your way to get some of the videos I requested. If there's anything you need help with for the site, just let me know. I will try my best to attract more visitors to the site, but honestly, I just cannot find many others both online or in real life that share a foot fetish while also liking real videos. A lot of foot fetishists I know online are all what one might call a "weeaboo", as they're all in love with hentai and anime feet.

Tl;dr: Thanks for your hard work D4 :D .

Jonnycage93

Re: D4 Appreciation Thread

Post by Jonnycage93 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Yeah adverts are a great way to earn cash and yeah I have to agree with Zer0 here D4's doing an amazing job so far. Btw I hope D4 sorts out his situation soon.

admind4
Site Admin

Re: D4 Appreciation Thread

Post by admind4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:37 pm

Thanks. it's not money, it's creativity for me in the first place, I have nothing else but sites