50 Plus MILFs 494 Photosets

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Toy time for Dani Dare - 92 HQ Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:49 pm

Studio: 50 Plus MILFs
Model: Dani Dare
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy
Description: Today, big-titted, 50-year-old blonde Dani Dare talks dirty to get you off. And if that's not enough, she buzzes her pussy with an old-fashioned vibrator and fucks her cunt with another toy.
Dani is from Canada and lives in Tampa, Florida. She's married. We asked her what makes her horny, and she said, "When a group of our friends all dress in theme and all get naked together on the dance floor. And sometimes people ask to watch us have sex. Kissing sexy, hot girls makes me horny. And guys, too."
50PlusMILFs: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special, in and out of bed?
Dani: I love to put on sexy outfits for him when we go out. I will tease a few people we see, do a little grinding on the dance floor and then come back and lay a big, wet kiss on him to let everyone know who I'm with. I plan sexy surprises for him. I plan our crazy vacations. I love to add some role play to sexy situations. I'm the dream wife!
50PlusMILFs: If time were frozen for 24 hours, what would you do?
Dani: I'd play naked volleyball at Hedonism or somewhere else that could handle our crazy friends. Party our asses off like we did New Year's Eve!
50PlusMILFs: What makes you laugh the hardest?
Dani: Watching our friends do stupid stuff, especially when they have chicken legs! I love shows like Disjointed and Tosh.
50PlusMILFs: What's the best compliment you've ever received?
Dani: I have competed in the Miss No Swimsuit contest a couple of times, and all the girls go in knowing that the biggest club attendees usually win first, second and third prize, but I won Best Breasts both times and won Miss Congeniality, which is voted on by all the contestants, so it meant the most to me.
50PlusMILFs: What's a sure-fire way for a guy to get on your good side?
Dani: Just be yourself. And I'm a sucker for romance. For me, it's the small things that they do for me. Playing with my hair, holding my hand, kissing me for no reason at all.
50PlusMILFs: Sex on the first date?
Dani: If they turn me on and ask my hubby very nicely, their chances are very good!

Number: 92
Size: 92,4 MB
Resolution: 3000x2002
Filename: 60245 50 Plus MILFs.zip

Download this photoset link below:

https://hotlink.cc/LBYMEXSRCI98/60245_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Tracy Licks black cock at the nudist resort - 58 HQ Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Model: Tracy Licks, Jax Black
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, MILF, XXX
Description: What's Tracy Licks, a wife and mother of three from Tampa, Florida, wearing?
Practically nothing. Stockings and a necklace that splits her cleavage, teases her soft skin and stops just above her pussy.
How many 52-year-old women would dare wear something like this?
Not many, and we'll tell you that Tracy is--ahem--wearing just this outfit on the cover of an upcoming issue of 50Plus MILFs magazine.
What else is Tracy doing here? She's driving the moving guy crazy. She's standing there with her tits and pussy out. But what did he expect?
"You didn't know you were delivering to a nudists resort?" Tracy says.
"No," Jax Black says. "I didn't know this was a nudists resort."
He tries to keep his composure, but that's impossible when Tracy's tits and pussy are out, especially when she goes right after his big, black cock.
Looks like he'll be moving in, too.

Number: 58
Size: 85 MB
Resolution: 2002x3000
Filename: 49950 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/KXI5ZATGJJSN/49950_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Tracy Licks creampied, P.O.V. style - 41 HQ Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:53 pm

Model: Tracy Licks, J Mac
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Mature, MILF, POV, XXX
Description: Many women look great in clothing. Tracy Licks is one of those women.
But many women look better and better the less they wear. Tracy is also one of those women. Last time we saw her, 52-year-old Tracy was wearing practically nothing and seduced a dude with a big, black cock.
This time, Tracy is wearing a little bit more--at least at the outset--and seduces a guy with a huge cock, JMac. Seduction is an easy game when a woman looks like Tracy. In this P.O.V. scene, she sucks and fucks his big cock and gets a creampie. Heck, we can't understand how every guy Tracy fucks doesn't creampie her. No way we could hold back long enough to glaze her face and rack. We'd like to, but it would just never happen.
Tracy is a wife and mother from Tampa, Florida. She's a swinger, which isn't surprising because Tampa is one of the swingers capitals of the world.
"In my younger years, I sold real estate, which I enjoyed very much," Tracy said. "Then I was a stay-at-home mom for many years while my children were younger. As they grew, I had a few part-time jobs to accommodate all of our busy schedules, and now I have been working at home on my website for the past 15 years. I used to be a soccer mom by day and a horny housewife by night, but now the kids are all out of the house and I can do whatever I want!"
We asked Tracy if she's watched her scenes, and she said, "I have, and I thought they were very hot and professionally done. They made me horny."
She also said "I like getting nice facials. I just like the feeling of cum hitting me and getting a taste of it in my mouth. But I do like a creampie every once in a while."
And she gets one here.

Number: 41
Size: 56,4 MB
Filename: 54752 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/JXZG0G20QUUC/54752_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Tracy Licks, spread for you - 86 HQ Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:55 pm

Model: Tracy Licks
Tags: Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo
Description: "In my younger years, I sold real estate, which I enjoyed very much," 50-year-old Tracy Licks from Tampa, Florida said. "Then I was a stay-at-home mom for many years while my children were younger. As they grew, I had a few part-time jobs to accommodate all of our busy schedules, and now I have been working at home on my website. I used to be a soccer mom by day and a horny housewife by night, but now the kids are all out of the house and I can do whatever I want!"
Like fucking studs in our studio and wearing sexy lingerie and putting on a tits, ass and pussy show for all of us to see. That's what she's doing here. Talking dirty, too. Tracy is a beauty with a great body, and she loves spreading her pussy.
"Is it nice and wet?" she asks.
Heck, she has her fingers in it. She should know!
"I've had a lot more than one gang bang," Tracy said. "With other girls, we've taken on 15 or so guys, but by myself, I want to say maybe eight, and that was a pretty good turnout. We did it in an apartment in New York City. We had a combination of white guys and black guys, not really too young but middle-aged. Everybody was nice and hard, and it was very fun, and I got absolutely covered in cum by the end of the night. Blow jobs, hand jobs, fucking...we were doing it all."
What would you like to do with Tracy?

Number: 86
Size: 143,1 MB
Filename: 64856 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/U5EDGENXM01M/64856_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Trinity's Ass Is An Important Sexual Organ. So Fuck It! - 64 Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:57 pm

Model: Trinity Powers, Asante Stone
Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX
Description: "The brain is the most important sexual organ, and as you get older and more mature, the body can open up to become more sexual," said Trinity Powers, who's back for seconds, looking a little different this time. "Mine has."
As you should know by now, Trinity is working on a book, and as part of her research, she has been a swinger, a nudist and a hooker in a Las Vegas brothel. Her research continues here as she gets ass-fucked by Asante Stone.
"I'm a very sensual person, and that's probably why I graduated toward exploring sex and writing about sex," Trinity said. "It's something that is natural for me. I seem to be born for it. I lost my virginity when I was very young. I was always sexually precocious. It was with my best friend's brother. She also had a date, and their parents were away for the night, and we all gravitated to a bedroom with multiple beds in it, and we each lost our cherries in plain view of each other. It was wonderful!"
Trinity still thinks sex is wonderful. She's definitely enjoying herself here. Enjoy Trinity. Enjoy her new look. We think you will.

Number: 64
Size: 27,9 MB
Resolution: 1600x1067
Filename: 33505 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/8FJ0GNOF5Q8U/33505_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Trisha Swallows, but first she gets ass-fucked - 54 Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:59 pm

Model: Trisha, J Mac
Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, XXX
Description: "I'm here to get fucked up the ass," said Trisha Swallows, who's back for more three years after she got ass-fucked on-camera for the first time at 50PlusMILFs.com. And, sure enough, this tight, little, naughty-but-nice wife does take J-Mac's big, thick cock up her ass. Every inch. And when she's done--or, more appropriately, when he's done--she swallows his cum.
"I think I've fulfilled all my fantasies," said Trisha, who was born in Wisconsin and now lives in Central Florida, where she owns and operates a bikini pool-cleaning company.
"I'm a whole lot better-looking in my bikini than the guy who's cleaning your pool now," Trisha said. And check out those tan lines. They're tiny, which means Trisha wears very little when she's cleaning your pool. Sometimes, just about nothing.
"The guys whose pools I clean have walked around with nothing on just to see what would happen," she said. "If they talk real nice to me, they might get more than their pool service."
How much more? Well, she is Trisha Swallows!

Number: 54
Size: 25,5 MB
Resolution: 1600x1063
Filename: id2 35393 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/89VTYCJAYIGP/id2_353 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Trophy wife - 87 HQ Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:01 pm

Model: Dani Dare
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo
Description: "I love to put on sexy outfits for my husband when we go out," 50-year-old trophy wife and mom Dani Dare said. "I will tease a few people we see, do a little grinding on the dance floor and then come back and lay a big, wet kiss on him to let everyone know who I'm with. I plan sexy surprises for him. I plan our crazy vacations. I love to add some role play to sexy situations. I'm the dream wife!"
Dani is from Canada and lives in Tampa, Florida. She's married. We asked her if she's watched her scenes at 40SomethingMag.com and 50PlusMILFs.com.
"At first I only watched the clips and trailers that were online, but I eventually ordered the DVDs I was in so my husband and I could see all the scenes. Then some friends asked to see them, so we showed them to them, too. I've had people ask me to put them on all the time. It's kinda funny but a bit of a compliment at the same time."
Dani's married but that doesn't mean she can't get a little something on the side. Or a big something. So if she's at a party and finds a guy who's to her liking, she'll "walk over and tell him that my husband gave me a hall pass and my van outside has a bed in it if he is interested. Meanwhile, my husband sneaks back to the van and waits underneath to see if I got lucky!"

Number: 87
Size: 74,2 MB
Resolution: 3000x2002
Filename: 57331 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/PHEFT511J4J1/57331_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Two cocks for the 50Plus MILFs Queen of Anal - 68 Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:03 pm

Model: Raquel Sieb, Lucas Stone, Tony D'Sergio
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Double Penetration, MILF, Threesome FMM, XXX
Description: "I'm so happy to be back. I had such a good time last time," said Raquel Sieb, a 50-year-old divorcee from Illinois. Last time, Raquel got fucked in her asshole by one stud. This time...Raquel takes two!
Raquel once told us, "Those young California girls think they have something on me because they're younger. Fine. Let them think whatever they want. I know how to make a man cum."
Raquel is not all talk, no action.
"What fun would that be?" she said. So when we asked her if it would be okay for two studs to take turns on her ass, she answered, "Okay? I'd love it!"
And she obviously does, loving how it feels to suck one cock while another fucks her tight asshole, loving how the guys take turns on her ass and move their cocks from her pussy to her ass and back again. Loving two loads of cum on her pretty face.
There are two parts of Raquel's body we'd like to call your attention to. First, her pussy. It's pink. Ultra-pink. And it's a meaty pussy with thick lips...a fuck doll's pussy...the kind of pussy that might be designed by a maker of fuck dolls who's envisioning the perfect cunt. It's the kind of pussy that wraps itself around a man's rod and squeezes it tight.
Next, we'd like to call your attention to Raquel's asshole, which might be the finest we've ever seen. It's a true starfish, which is remarkable considering how often it has been filled with dick. We asked Raquel what she loves most about anal sex and she said, "The pressure. I love the way it feels. I love having a cock in my ass. Even when I masturbate, I'll stick a finger or two in my ass."
No need for that here. She's got two cocks to do the job!

Number: 68
Size: 29,3 MB
Resolution: 1600x1067
Filename: 36576 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/HSAYMF25CBHN/36576_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Two guys take turns on Cammille's 57-year-old ass - 54 Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:05 pm

Model: Cammille Austin, Juan Largo, Rocky
Tags: Blonde, Cuckold, MILF, XXX
Description: In her first two scenes at 50PlusMILFs.com, Cammille Austin didn't do anal. Now, in her third scene, this 57-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from Arkansas is going to make up for lost time: Two guys are going to suck her pierced nipples, fuck her pierced pussy and take turns on her asshole.
"I'm excited, I'm nervous," Cammille said. "I think it's gonna be a lot of fun."
Cammille sucks their cocks and balls, then they take turns fucking her pussy. Before the fucking started, Cammille said, "When one isn't fucking my ass, I'll be sucking his cock."
What if there were more than two guys?
"I'd jack him off. I've done four guys at once. There were eight guys in the room, but I only did four at a time."
Only?
This is not Cammille's first threesome.
"I've had threesomes and more," she said. "On my wedding night, there were more. There was lots of anal on my wedding night, too."
So much for alone time with her hubby.
Cammille and her hubby are not swingers in that they're not in the lifestyle. She fucks other men. He doesn't fuck other women.
"He's not allowed," Cammille said. "Just me."
He's allowed to watch. So are we.

Number: 54
Size: 44,8 MB
Resolution: 801x1200
Filename: 46128 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/CIF4K4SRABRZ/46128_5 ... s.zip.html

admind4
Site Admin

50 Plus MILFs - Two Heaping Helpings Of Chocolate For Miriam - 44 Photos

Post by admind4 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Model: Miriam Harding, Castro Supreme, Lucas Stone
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Threesome FMM, XXX
Description: Miriam Harding, a divorcee/swinger from San Diego, California, is back for an encore with a slightly different look and a double helping of cock. Chocolate cock. Because that's what she loves best. You'd think a 58-year-old who didn't lose her virginity until she was in her 20s would be no match for our two best-hung black studs, Castro and Lucas, but it's no problem for Miriam, who gobbles down their cocks, then invites them to fuck her ass and pussy. This is, by the way, the first interracial three-way in 50PlusMILFs.com history.
So, the question isn't whether Miriam can handle them. The question is whether they can handle her.
"She's the horniest woman I've ever fucked, and I've fucked a lot," Lucas said.
"How about if next time we make it three hung black studs?" Miriam said as two loads of cum dripped off her face. The woman can take a double fucking and keep on cumming!

Number: 44
Size: 24,1 MB
Resolution: 1600x1063
Filename: 28617 50 Plus MILFs.zip

https://hotlink.cc/B3JNZO0A99OZ/28617_5 ... s.zip.html