xHubster download for free users

yay195

xHubster download for free users

Post by yay195 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:33 pm

Any reason why the download size for free users was changed to a small 20mb from 50mb? Is there any way to change it back because that is quite annoying.

admind4
Site Admin

Re: xHubster download for free users

Post by admind4 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:18 pm

yay195 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:33 pm
Any reason why the download size for free users was changed to a small 20mb from 50mb? Is there any way to change it back because that is quite annoying.
...the restriction varies depending on the financial costs

FFetish.Photos has more than 100 siterips. So rather than of resentment, you could help the project by buying a premium account:
https://xubster.com/free30166.html
for paid requests(70% off) or donations contact me
you can send your collections(originals) to me via wetransfer or mega

bababa

Post by bababa » Thu May 16, 2019 8:57 pm

I'll never fault someone for trying to get paid for spending time providing people with something.

Question tho, I guess you could say I'm not really savvy with these types of scenes, so I'm confused. I assumed that xubster was separate from you/it/ffetish, and that xubster must have lowered the limits themselves because they saw so much increased activity.

But now I'm seeing that the call was made by you/it/ffetish. soooo, do/does you/it/ffetish actually own xubster as well? It's just weird because I feel like I've seen xubster around forever, but I never saw ffetish until recently.

I'd probably consider buying an account on a temporary basis if I could afford it (I know everyone says that but I'm p.much minimum wage) and if my phone weren't running out of storage space.

But it's also fair to say that some would prefer giving to the original creator if they have to pay at all. No matter what it was a great run and thanks a lot.

admind4
Site Admin

Post by admind4 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:57 am

bababa wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:57 pm
I'll never fault someone for trying to get paid for spending time providing people with something.

Question tho, I guess you could say I'm not really savvy with these types of scenes, so I'm confused. I assumed that xubster was separate from you/it/ffetish, and that xubster must have lowered the limits themselves because they saw so much increased activity.

But now I'm seeing that the call was made by you/it/ffetish. soooo, do/does you/it/ffetish actually own xubster as well? It's just weird because I feel like I've seen xubster around forever, but I never saw ffetish until recently.

I'd probably consider buying an account on a temporary basis if I could afford it (I know everyone says that but I'm p.much minimum wage) and if my phone weren't running out of storage space.

But it's also fair to say that some would prefer giving to the original creator if they have to pay at all. No matter what it was a great run and thanks a lot.
well, the site will be deleted

Rob

Post by Rob » Fri May 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi, don't nagging guys, we need to help admin ;)

bababa

Post by bababa » Sun May 19, 2019 12:43 pm

:? that took an unexpected turn

can I rephrase? I would DEFINITELY buy a premium account as soon as I could and I think you deserve that dough. By bringing up the original creator of the content, I was trying to come up sith a reason why others might shy away from paying, but it wouldn't stop me.

The main point of my post was trying to figure out where the connection is with you + xubster, how you benefit from us buying a xubster account which I thought was it's own entity. But if that's too private or something I don't have to know, I was just curious

but btw, that account that I'd be buying would be the first time in my life that I've ever spent a nickel on something like that. That's a sentiment that I see on the internet all the time, people will jump through a lot of hoops to get that stuff for free, and a lot of "who on Earth actually pays for ..." etc

So you're doing a great job, it's great stuff and you're even available to field questions which is GREAT. People are juat vehemently against paying my man. It's nothing to do with you.

admind4
Site Admin

Post by admind4 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:35 pm

This is the economic situation. I do not want to spoil the site with ad units.

creative crisis...
doubts about the importance of sites...
self-doubt...
money debts...
creative crisis.jpg
creative crisis.jpg (30.27 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

draailier

Post by draailier » Sun May 19, 2019 4:04 pm

is there any other option for free uploading?

Rob

Post by Rob » Fri May 24, 2019 7:20 am

Slight amount of ads is okay Admin! if it help site situation ;)

Rob

Post by Rob » Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 am

bababa wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:43 pm
:? that took an unexpected turn

can I rephrase? I would DEFINITELY buy a premium account as soon as I could and I think you deserve that dough. By bringing up the original creator of the content, I was trying to come up sith a reason why others might shy away from paying, but it wouldn't stop me.

The main point of my post was trying to figure out where the connection is with you + xubster, how you benefit from us buying a xubster account which I thought was it's own entity. But if that's too private or something I don't have to know, I was just curious

but btw, that account that I'd be buying would be the first time in my life that I've ever spent a nickel on something like that. That's a sentiment that I see on the internet all the time, people will jump through a lot of hoops to get that stuff for free, and a lot of "who on Earth actually pays for ..." etc

So you're doing a great job, it's great stuff and you're even available to field questions which is GREAT. People are juat vehemently against paying my man. It's nothing to do with you.
Buying premium account from xubster via clips download links (if you click buy premium account to download) that are from ffetish.video (or ffetish.photos &..) will gives clip uploader (Admin) a percentage of premium account price. so if you wanna buy a account buy it from this site clips download links ;)